PERSONAL FITNESS UNIT $599
The Core Activator was designed for a more efficient training experience while promoting a healthy back. Motion is essential for a healthy spine. Motion is essential for healthy joints. Motion is essential for healthy muscles. The Core Activator makes it easy for you to get movement into your spine and low back. You know what the problems are; lack of movement, lack of energy, lack of time… we have your solution. Train hard without training harder; from day one you will feel the results! Call 217-840-3642 to purchase or email Dr. Jeff Fishel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seated position; spine is compressed by nearly 2x body weight
- Inhibits anterior core muscles from activating
- Muscle isolation
- Inhibits pelvic motion
- Eliminates the Kinetic chain (no hamstrings or glutes)
- Separate flexion, extension, stretching machines
- Not seated: reduces spine compression to less than body weight
- Works synergistic core muscle belt
- Engages multiple core muscles 360° around the spine
- Allows normal functional pelvic motion
- Incorporates kinetic chain, including hamstrings and glutes (unless you are in a wheelchair glutes and hamstrings need to be activated for optimal spinal health)
- Stretches and strengthens in all 3 planes of motion (forward flexion, extension, lateral)
3 Step Plan to a Healthy and More Powerful Low Back:
- Safely stretch and get motion into your spine and low back muscles.
- Through repetition teach your core muscles to activate together as a reflex or habit.
- Incorporate Core Muscle Activation into Every Exercise and Feel More Confident and Powerful Everyday
Habit Forming Phase: This program will get you used to abdominally bracing and proper hip hinging form. The first three weeks are important to develop the habit of core muscle activation so use daily for best results. Once your core begins to activate automatically, you can add more dynamic movements and advanced exercises.
Strength Building Phase: You will obviously be building strength during the first phase, but phase two focuses more on strength and endurance. Add more resistance as you build out your routine with advanced exercises and implement high-intensity training to work cardio as well. If you are a fitness addict and have been training core for a while, you will be surprised at how tight your core muscle belt becomes.
Creativity and Sport Specific Phase: Choose from hundreds of exercises and have fun creating some of your own. Surprise your body by doing different variations of exercises on multiple planes. Sport specific movement exercises can also be problem area specific. Golfers can do twists in spine neutral position using dumbbells, a weighted bar or resistance bands. Runners, you can focus on hamstring and glute exercises, linking to your core. Athletes: you know what specific movements you need to add power. Simulate those moves while in flexion, extension, and lateral mode.
Why is the Core Activator better than other methods?
Get Stronger with a Core Integration Workout
The Core Activator provides 8 key stretches; Lower back, hamstrings, gluteal/hip, inner thigh/groin, hips/legs/back, upper back, shoulders, and quadriceps.